Admissions for the Academic Year 2021-22 for ages 5-9 years are now closed.
If your child is between the age of 10-15 years, if you are excited by our ideas, and have been looking for a non-competitive, non-aggressive space in which your child will find meaning in their experiences, please get in touch with us.
- Contact Us: If you would like to know more about us, or if you are seeking admission for your child, please reach out to us via email at director@furtheringeducatio
n.in or Whatsapp us at +91 9899028782.
- Understanding Your Approach: TLC is a cooperative space where parents, students and facilitators are equal stakeholders in the process of learning. It is important to us that the parents who wish to apply for admission are aware and aligned with the philosophy of TLC, and are genuinely interested in the holistic development of their child. Do read through our website in detail, and if you feel that your interests may align with our approach to learning and education, please download this parent questionnaire and email it to us at director@furtheringeducatio
- Meet Us: Once we receive the application we will schedule an interview in person. (The interview will last for approximately 30-45 minutes).
- Spend Time With Us: Following the interview, we invite your child and you to spend a week with us at TLC, participating in all that is on offer to better understand the space, its people and our approach to learning and children. If you feel positively about what you see and experience and would like to enrol your child/children please complete the application form.
- Application Form: Download here
If you’ve missed the start of a session but are interested in enrolling your child, our working structure is flexible enough to support newcomers mid session. Do get in touch with us.
The year at TLC is split into two sessions and fees can be paid either per session or for the entire year.
This fee includes tuition, books (notebooks, texts and library books), basic stationery, art and sports materials, day excursions and a fruit/snack (apart from salaries, rent and administrative expenses that are incurred on a monthly basis). This fee does not include meals, workshops and any overnight excursions that we might undertake, which are optional.
Base Fee: Rs. 12,500/- per child per month.
We are a small community of learners and educators and operate on a very tight budget. Should you wish, and are able, to support the operational costs of TLC to help avoid a deficit, you can choose to pay more than the monthly base fee for your child.
Admission Fee (non refundable): Rs. 10,000 per child.
This is a one-time fee to be paid at the time of admission.
Admission Fee (refundable): Rs. 36,000 per child.
This is a one-time deposit to be paid at the time of admission and will be refunded after due notice of withdrawal is given to TLC and deductions (if any) when your child leaves The Learning Centre at the end of either Session 1 (31st December) or Session 2 (31st May). Details of notice period and deductions will be shared at the time of joining.
The Learning Centre is an intimate space with around 40 people (33 students and 7 adults). While we would like to get to a place where financial capacity is not a criterion for admission, we are currently not in a position to offer full scholarships. However, we do believe in the barter system and would be happy to explore the same should you have something in kind to share with us.
If you as an individual or organisation are willing to support the education of a child at TLC, we would be delighted in helping make this possible. Please do connect with us for further information.